Pool Rules and Reminders
General Rules and Reminders:
- A complete list of pool rules can be obtained at Parkview Pool front desk
- To be fair to all pool users, lounge chairs cannot be reserved while pool users wait for other guests to arrive. Please be courteous and only use the chairs for individuals that are present. Any lounge, sand or regular chair may not be reserved in advance.
- Parkview Pool is a non-smoking facility.
- No food or drink (other than water in plastic bottles) on the pool deck.
- Only Coast Guard approved floatation devices allowed.
- Proper swim wear is required at all times.
- Parkview Pool will be closed when management determines weather or pool conditions are not appropriate for swimming.
- In order for children under 48” tall to use the water slide, the diving boards or swim in water over their shoulders, a deep water test must be completed. See pool manager/front desk staff for requirements.
- Parkview Pool is a family facility owned and operated by Mayfield Village. Loud, obscene or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Persons creating a disturbance or otherwise being a nuisance to staff or other patrons of Parkview Pool will be asked to leave and/or may be subject to arrest. Mayfield Village reserves the right to revoke, temporarily or permanently, your pool privileges.
- The Concession Stand will offer weekly specials look for announcements out front of the concession stand. Smoothies have been a hit and will be available again! Other items may include (but are not limited to) pizza, candy, pop, cotton candy, ice cream, hot pretzels and nachos.